What our Publishing Team can offer:
- An international editorial team, in more than 20 universities around the world.
- Dedicated and experienced topic editors who will review and provide feedback on your initial proposal.
- A specific format that will speed up the production of your book and its publication.
- Higher royalties than most other publishers and a discount on batch orders.
- Global distribution and marketing through online retailers worldwide, in both paperback and eBook formats.
- Fair recognition of your work in your area of specialization.
- Quality design and affordable sales pricing. Using the latest technology, our books are produced efficiently, quickly and attractively.
- A global marketing plan, including electronic and web marketing and review mailing.
Our editorial Board welcomes manuscripts that take a Deep Education perspective and a deep approach to human problems and achievements, such as deep ecology, deep politics, deep psychology, deep economics, deep linguistics and semiotics, deep language learning, deep language education policy studies with deep philosophy.
Ten Book Series are proposed:
- A Life in Signs and Symbols
- Archaeological Depth and Anthropology
- Deep Activism
- Deep Education
- Deep Early Childhood Education
- Deep Language Learning
- Deep Professional Development
- Deep Research Methodologies
- Inclusive Education and Partnerships
- Language Education Policy
Please send your book proposal.
- Send your Book Proposal
- The proposal is reviewed; if accepted you receive a contract
- Sign the contract
- Send the full manuscript in any format for feedback and acceptance from reviewers (1-2 months)
- Prepare the requested improvements, have your manuscript linguistically revised
- Format your manuscript: one file per chapter (margins and polices of character), make figures and tables fit, one file for the table of contents, one file for the references
- Prepare a table, and send the manuscript to us on Word files, one file per chapter
- Cover pages and print preparation may take up to 3 months
- Start networking, preparing your book website and author profile on Amazon, Google+, LinkedIn, Academia, ResearchGate...
- Buy up to copies at discount price that you will send to colleagues in your field of interest